No really, who are you people? You’re a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
To help answer that very question, we thought we’d use our blogiversary week to get to know you fine people a little bit better – who you are, why you read and how you think we can make kokokara even better moving forward.
So if ever there was a time to comment, it’s now. Please – no, pretty please – take two minutes to answer the questions below. And if you’ve never commented before or are unsure how, it’s easy. Just click the number in that green speech bubble to the right of this post’s title and scroll to the bottom of the page. Real names and e-mail addresses aren’t required so the pressure is off. And if you’re still too shy, feel free to e-mail your answers to [email protected].
And since we’re already stealing a page from Decorno’s book by doing this poll in the first place, we promise to recap all of your comments at the end of the week, a la her State of the Blog Address. So here we go with the asking of the questions:
- Who are you? Male/Female? Age? Location? Marital status? Any kids?
- How often do you read kokokara? (Daily? Once a week? Whenever you have free time at work?)
- How do you prefer to view kokokara? (On kokokara.info? Through an RSS reader like Google or Bloglines?)
- What are your favorite types of posts & why? (Easy DIY ideas? Before & after pictures? Design Dilemmas? Major home improvement undertakings?)
- What are your other must-read blogs? (If you have one of your own, feel free to plug it right here!)
- What advice do you have for us to make kokokara even better in year #2?
- And, for fun, what’s one change you would make to your house (assuming time and money were no object)?
- Anything else you want us to know, or just gotta share with the world?
Thanks again for your time! And have we told you that you look lovely today? Because you do.