***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
I’m big on dates. Weird numbers like that seem to stick in my head very easily – not just our wedding anniversary or blog anniversary, but half birthdays, days I started jobs, first days of school, etc. Heck, Sherry probably gets tired of me saying things like “You know where we were this time two years ago?”
But that weird quirk of mine is what makes this week’s giveaway from right up my alley. They know that there are people like me who savor certain month-day-year combos that mark a special (or especially random) event in their lives. So their custom number-tastic photographs framed in beautiful hardwood frames offer a great way to commemorate an anniversary, birthday or – I dunno – the day your chihuahua graduated from obedience class.
They also offer an option to include a photo representing that special day (think wedding photo along with wedding date). Plus, we love that their handmade exotic wood frames are all harvested using eco-friendly processes.
So you wanna get your hands on a framed date? Here’s how:
- PRIZE: One – you pick the date, frame and whether or not you want an event photo included.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “DATE ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: Tell us about your most memorable date. No, not a day of the year – we wanna know about the most romantic (or perhaps the weirdest, most disastrous date) you’ve ever been on.
- CONTEST CLOSES: Wednesday, October 7th at 8pm EST
- WINNER: Only one, but stay tuned for a special discount for everyone
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere. Get in on the fun international peeps!
- THE USUAL: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck…
Get more info on our freebies at our Giveaway FAQs page. Images courtesy of .