***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
Since our eyes are constantly peeled for fun nursery art lately, we’re psyched to bring you this week’s giveaway from . And even if you’re not expecting a little one, you might just spot the perfect piece to commemorate your wedding, your brood, or even your love of foreign languages amongst Grace’s type and silhouette-based art.
We love the idea of our little beanette learning some Spanish numbers or French animal names through these punchy designs (or even picking up a Chinese character or two). And it’s because of Grace’s fun range of prints that we couldn’t bear to narrow down this week’s prize to a specific group of designs – so TWO of you are gonna score a $50 credit toward anything in Grace’s etsy shop.
Here are this week’s entry details:
- PRIZE: A $50 credit towards any item from
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “GRACE ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …share with us your favorite word or saying from another language. Do you love the way a certain Italian word rolls off your tongue? Or maybe you have a go-to phrase that you learned when traveling abroad? If nothing else, is there an English word that sounds especially funny to you in Pig Latin?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 17th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: All over the globe!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of