***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
Are you looking to kick off your art collection? Do you want to add a bit of gallery-eque feel to that blank wall? Or do you just love winning something pretty? Well this week’s prize from Rachel Halsey Photography is right up you’re alley then.
Rachel’s a portrait-photographer-for-hire from Greenville, SC who’s making the move into selling her vintage-inspired images. So now her sometimes-sweet, sometimes-industrial work is available on canvas in two styles: gallery wraps (where the canvas is wrapped around 1.5″ piece of wood) or float wraps (which are similar, but give the added dimension of “floating” off the wall a bit). Either way you look at it, it’s a sophisticated twist on your traditional framed art wall or leaning mantlescape (bonus: each canvas is ready to hang, so there’s no need to hunt down a frame).
Here’s the breakdown about how you can snag one for yourself (oh and stay tuned for a YHL discount on Thursday):
- PRIZE: Any image in Rachel Halsey’s shop, in either a 11 x 14 gallery wrap or a 16 x 20 float wrap
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “CANVAS ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … since this week is about giving your art a gallery feel, we’d love to hear if you have a favorite art gallery or museum of another variety. Are you a MoMA guy or gal? Or maybe you’d rather find yourself in your city’s science or history museums?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 31th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: To all Americans and Canadians alike
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of Rachel Halsey Photography.