***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
Are you looking to kick off your art collection? Do you want to add a bit of gallery-eque feel to that blank wall? Or do you just love winning something pretty? Well this week’s prize from is right up you’re alley then.
Rachel’s a portrait-photographer-for-hire from Greenville, SC who’s making the move into . So now her sometimes-sweet, sometimes-industrial work is available on canvas in two styles: gallery wraps (where the canvas is wrapped around 1.5″ piece of wood) or float wraps (which are similar, but give the added dimension of “floating” off the wall a bit). Either way you look at it, it’s a sophisticated twist on your traditional framed art wall or leaning mantlescape (bonus: each canvas is ready to hang, so there’s no need to hunt down a frame).
Here’s the breakdown about how you can snag one for yourself (oh and stay tuned for a YHL discount on Thursday):
- PRIZE: Any image in , in either a 11 x 14 gallery wrap or a 16 x 20 float wrap
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “CANVAS ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … since this week is about giving your art a gallery feel, we’d love to hear if you have a favorite art gallery or museum of another variety. Are you a MoMA guy or gal? Or maybe you’d rather find yourself in your city’s science or history museums?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 31th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: To all Americans and Canadians alike
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of