***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
You know I love a good map and/or geography-related decor item, which is why I’m stoked about this week’s prize from . Though their specialty is rustic decor for your cabin, we honed in on these two finishing touches that can add color, kitsch, and educational tidbits to any space.
This week’s winner will score any or (which we’ve coveted ever since spotting them during Matt & Kristin’s house crashing):
And this retro 1950’s :
Charming? Check. Cheerful? Check. Cheeky? Check. Ok, enough words that start with c. Here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: The and your choice of any or from Whispering Pines
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “MY LAND IS [BLANK]” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … fill in that blank with whatever city, state, region, or country you consider to be your “homeland” and what you love most about it.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, January 26th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the world!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Random.org has chosen our winner and it is… Lonely Wife Project (who is a California girl through and through, except for not being blonde). Congrats!
Note: We weren’t paid or perk’d for hosting this giveaway, we just take them on to reward our lovely readers! See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from .