***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Okay folks, random.org has selected the two lucky winners of a $50 gift code. Although anyone can take advantage of the free extra pages code – GIFT3570 – through Feb 6th. That’s how I saved nearly $80 on ours! But I digress. Our winners are… Christine (whose favorite pic of 2011 is her and her husband beside the wild boar statue that stands outside the a building at her university) and Bethany (who caught her son shirtless, wearing a cowboy hat, boots, belt & buckle, Wrangler’s while iding his John Deere tractor around their yard this summer). Congrats!
Remember the Petersik Family Yearbook that we mentioned last week? Well now the folks at are gonna hook up two of you with $50 to spend on your own family yearbook (or any photo book really). And as we’ve found, $50 can really go a long way over there (we caught a free extra page promotion that meant our 100-page book was only $45 – including shipping). So get ready to get get your publisher on!
- PRIZE: A $50 gift card to
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “PUBLISH ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what your favorite personal photo is from 2011. Did you finally get the perfect family portrait? Or a great set of summer vacation photos? Or maybe there’s just a casual iPhone pic you snapped one day that perfectly captured the sweet face on your spouse / child / pet / imaginary friend?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 1st at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States or Canada (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pic courtesy of .