***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
As our time in Portland comes to an end, we’re excited to share that the random winner of this very Oregonian prize is… Joyce (who would go all the way back to the late 1700s to check out the Constitutional Convention). Congrats Joyce!
Since we’re headed to Oregon this week, we thought we’d send a little bit of Oregon your way in return. So how does $500 in product from Portland-based Rejuvenation sound? They started off as an architectural salvage shop, but now they serve up authentic lighting, hardware, and other home staples from a whole slew of time periods and styles. We’re hoping to make an in-person stop at their store while in PDX, but for everyone else there’s plenty to browse online and by catalog. And with a handful of benjamins at your disposal, this is your shot to get a real statement piece for your space.
- PRIZE: $500 to spend at Rejuvenation
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “REJUVENATE ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … if you could travel back in time and live in any previous era, what would you choose? Wanna live (or relive) the 60’s or 70’s love-fest? Prefer to try on the glam flapper days of the 20’s? Or do you want to go really old school and see how the colonists lived?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 22nd at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States or Canada (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of Rejuvenation.