*** This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below! ***
Good news – the prize pot is now up to over $500! Even better news (at least for one lucky person) random.org has selected our winner as… Karina (who notes that both teaching and learning to share is hard, just ask her kiddos). Congrats Karina!
As we mentioned last week along with our curator collection, Joss & Main offers small referral fees in the form of store credit to anyone who refers someone who makes a purchase, but we wanted to pay those forward. So instead of accepting the referral fees, we saved all of those credits up in a separate “gift account” so we could dish ‘em out in a big fat giveaway for one lucky reader this week. Oh and Joss & Main kindly donated $100 to get things rolling (and to ensure that we didn’t have nada to give away if no one signed up, haha). But guess what? It earned over $300 worth of referral credits! So if you add in the $100 from Joss & Main, the prize pot is up to over $400 for one lucky winner to spend on whatever they’d like!
- PRIZE: Ownership of the special Joss & Main referral account that we’ve set up, which has an account credit of $430!
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SHARE ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … a funny / touching / harrowing sharing story. Maybe about the time you had to share a hotel room with your boss on a business trip? Or the challenges of teaching your kids to share? Or a memory of when you and your siblings shared a bathroom / car / wardrobe growing up?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 4th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The lower 48 United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of Joss & Main.