***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Random.org sifted through the 9000+ entries and came up with our winner. She is… Jenn (whose favorite number is 13 because of The Offspring song “Pretty Fly for a White Guy” and the lyric “He went for a tattoo yeah, he’s getting it done. He asked for a 13 but they drew a 31″). Congrats Jenn – looks like 13 ended up being pretty lucky for you this week!
Happy Memorial Day! We’re spending the holiday with our family, but wanted to drop in with today’s giveaway. And let’s keep the counting that we did in the title going all the way to five hundred! Because someone’s getting $500 to spend on this week. Huzzah! You probably know FLOR as a source for modular rugs, which means you can make a rug, runner, or even wall-to-wall carpet by assembling any combination of their square carpet tiles. They’re great for covering bare floors and are know for their cheery colors, fun patterns, and (their catalog is always good eye candy). So start counting out carpet tiles and crossing your fingers that those five-hundred beans find their way to you.
- PRIZE: $500 to (in store or online)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “FLOR ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … your favorite / lucky number(s). Do you have some rationale or a story behind the choice (a birthday, anniversary, childhood sport number)? Is it your go-to when playing the lotto? Or something from a favorite song (8-6-7-5-3-0-9?).
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, May 30th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the world!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of .