***This giveaway has reached our cap of 10,000 entries and is now closed. See who won below!***
It took you guys just a little under 6 hours to push this blogiversary giveaway to its 10,000 entry cap, so we’re here with an earlier-than-usual update on our randomly selected winner. That lucky person is… Britta (who’s currently living in baby/preschooler world so she hopes in five years she won’t “have to deal with someone else’s poop on a daily basis and to be able to sleep through the night!”). Congrats Britta!
For every blogiversary we try to do something special for that week’s giveaway. And this year we ran with the five theme and snagged five different $500 prizes for one lucky winner from a few of our favorite places: , , , and . Which means someone’s gonna get a grant total of $2,500 to spend in celebration of our big five year blogiversary.
The five generous folks who are each giving away $500 aren’t just places we love, but also places that hold a special place in the our blog’s history (and future). In addition to being one of our first and most longstanding sponsors, Z Gallerie has dished out prizes for a blogiversary before – and was our first ever giveaway to break the 1,000 entry mark.
Richmond-based (also a long-time sponsor) has found their way into our home on several occasions (their local outlet makes us crazy). Plus we’ve got an exciting announcement about them that we’ll be sharing soon (secrets, secrets, are no fun).
is a newer favorite of ours, and they’ve invited us twice to curate sale collections on their site…. so we’ll always be grateful to them for making us feel like real designers – even if only for a brief time. Haha.
While seems to find their way onto our blog pretty often (like a $500 giveaway for you guys last week), one of our favorite instances was when they helped us makeover a local family’s living areas for them a while back.
And last but not least is , whose catalogs is one of our favorites to get in the mail. But more importantly, they’re gonna play an important role in our upcoming book tour. More details on that next week!
- PRIZE: $500 gift cards to , , , and (totaling $2,500!)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “FIFTH ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … where you see yourself in five years. We always say we have no clue where we’ll be down the road but it’s always fun to imagine, right? How might your family be different or have grown? Will you be in a new home or a new city? Will you have the same job?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Sept 26th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of , , , and .