***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
This week’s random winner is… Megan (who simply and politely just entered “Pop me, please”). Congrats Megan!
Hope everyone’s having a great Labor Day! We thought we’d drop in with today’s giveaway and solve the little hint that we gave you in Friday’s post about this week’s prize. The three clues were: soda cans (aka: pop), a canvas, and the fact that the photo was taken in Instagram (hence the border and that signature square size). So, fellow Instagram addicts, this one’s for you. Well, I guess it’s for anyone who takes pictures or generally enjoys putting art on their walls. is the first company to specialize in into , UV-protected, scratch-proof matte finish canvases. And they’re giving one of you $300 to turn your Instagram dreams into wall art reality. And if you don’t dream in Instagram, they can take any other photos too – including your Facebook pics (and don’t miss the 30% discount code below even if you don’t take home the prize).
- PRIZE: A $300 credit to spend at
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “POP ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what your favorite photo is (Instagram or otherwise) from your adventures this summer. Did you capture a killer view on your vacation? Or get a hilarious snapshot of your kids playing in the pool? Or maybe you snagged an artsy angle of some iconic summer imagery – like a beach or a sunset? hot dogs on the grill? a kite flying high in the air?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Sept 5th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States & Canada
- DISCOUNT: 30% off custom canvas art with code code YHL30 (valid through Dec. 31, 2012).
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of .