***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won!***
Hope you all had a great (relatively clean) holiday week! The random winner in this week’s giveaway is… Karyl (who has “grand finale” to their present unwrapping:”we bring out a bunch of thrift store stuffed animals that we’ve wrapped in newspaper for the dog and cat. They start tearing into the packages with abandon. By the end there are two tired animals and about 3 inches of fluff, newpaper bits, and four happy kids piled across the floor. It’s a mess to clean up though, but huge fun.”) Congrats!
If you’re like us, by the end of this holiday week you will have had lots of fun… but might also have a bunch of messes to clean up. That’s where these stylish, eco-friendly, and good-smelling cleaning supplies from come in. These handsome products were born in Australia from a mother’s need for safe products that wouldn’t aggravate her son’s allergies. Now they’re here in the USA (at places like Williams-Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, and The Container Store) and the up-for-grabs prize is a full year of cleaning supplies (two of everything they make) totaling about $500!
- PRIZE: A year’s supply of products (valued at approx. $500) which including two of the following: including bamboo caddy, , , , , , , and four for all products and .
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “CLEAN ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …what messy activity you’re looking forward to most this week. Is it ripping through your presents tomorrow morning? Cooking (or eating) a large holiday feast with your family? Or, if your weather cooperates, enjoying a white Christmas with a snowy walk… or a snowball fight?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Dec 26th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: This giveaway is open to the United States and Australia (we always beg every vendor to ship internationally but some companies are not legally able to vend things beyond specific areas – more on that here).
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of .