Well, you’ve found ’em: the show notes for the first episode of kokokara Has A Podcast. In this episode, we discuss what the internet thinks are found in “rich households” and talk about some easy ways we can all make our own homes feel a little fancier without breaking the bank. We also give you an update on what’s new with us, find out what paint colors you might use to make a sandwich, and foreshadow a potential toilet paper related injury.
You can find our show on , , and – or play it below! Then use this page to check out any links, notes, or photos that we referenced.
- Above you can see the gold wire bin Sherry mentioned using to wrangle all the papers that get sent home from school, like artwork or completed worksheets. Here’s a similar one for sale at Target, and if you have more than one school-aged kid, this option is awesomely stackable.
- Here’s that I bought when our traditional gas mower died. And here’s .
- If you’re curious about what all those sandwich-y paint colors look like, here’s , , , , , and
- If you want to dive into those Buzzfeed DIY listicles that Sherry got quizzed on, here they are:
- And lastly, here’s
- Here’s that lead us to that asked “what items or products are only found in rich households?”
- If you were wondering about the alstroemeria flowers that Sherry mentions, here’s a yellow bouquet of them that we once shared as part of our Budget Blooms series back in the day
- And here’s our DIY landscape lighting project that makes me feel like Mr. Fancy Pants
- Here are a few examples of those “L- shaped” toilet paper holders that Sherry’s digging (, , and )
- Here’s photographer , and it’s true – he does !
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
*This page contains affiliate links