Looking for the show notes for Episode #5 of kokokara Has A Podcast? Well, you’ve found them. On this week’s episode designer and fellow ceramic animal enthusiast Jonathan Adler gives us a call and imparts his decorating wisdom. We also share how a simple bed swap led to a major rug revelation. And John challenges Sherry to share her favorite curtain tips in under 60 seconds. Plus we talk about how a landscaping plan and the use of a certain social network is helping us upgrade our exterior.
You can find this episode on , , and – or play it below! Then use this page to check out any links, notes, or photos that we referenced.
- Here’s our post from 2012 about using a coupon to get a short landscaping consultation and what we learned from it. Oh, and I guess it was a 60 minute (not 30) Living Social deal (not Groupon). Memory like a steel trap.
Jonathan Adler Voicemail
- Here’s a longer interview we did with Jonathan Adler back in 2013. It continues to be one of Sherry’s favorite phone calls of all time.
- Be sure to check out all the good stuff (CERAMIC ANIMALS!) at and his retail locations (which you can explore virtually via this post from when we popped by his DC store).
- Oh, and might we recommend his books? a favorite of ours.
- Here’s the “Evolution of a Bedroom” post we mentioned that shows the update in our daughter’s room, along with a whole photo-filled recap of how the room has changed over the last three years.
- Looking for those New York City inspired paint colors? Here’s (there’s also a !), (here’s another t, actually), , , , , , , , , and .
- And here’s House Beautiful’s list of .
- Here’s the and (and the )
- The Turkish towels we got from West Elm are no longer available, but here are some similar ones from Wayfair and some cool black ones from Pottery Barn. Stripes & fringe FTW.
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
*This page contains affiliate links