Well, hello. I didn’t see you there. If you’re looking for the show notes for Episode #13 of kokokara Has A Podcast, then you’ve come to the right place. On this episode we’re answering questions like “Is there a “right” order when it comes to decorating or renovating a home?” “What comes first, the paint or the furniture?” “The big renovations or the small updates?” Well, we’re sharing our best tips for tackling even the most daunting of house to-do lists and sharing advice for keeping things less overwhelming and boosting DIY morale. We also share a new weekly tradition in our kitchen, ponder what it looks like when reality stars flip houses, and impart a free tech tip that might even save you some cash. Plus, listeners share their embarrassing ER stories and – guess what? – our first house is for sale again!
You can download this episode from , , and – or listen to it below! Then use this page to check out any links, notes, or photos that we referenced.
- Above is that we shared from our visit to our first house last summer
- And we forgot to mention in Sherry’s Beatles Sunday update that the kids have also checked out Beat Bugs on Netflix for another Fab Four fix.
- Check out Episode #10 if you missed the original tale of what sent Sherry to urgent care.
- Here are some of the tweets we read:
Just listened to ep. 10 and my ER trip for a dumb reason…stepped on a toothpick, which got stuck in my foot.
— Rachel (@custerra)
sorry about the finger! You aren’t alone–I visited urgent care for a splinter in my tongue. The popsicle was delicious tho
— Katherine (@kathcurl)
- Here’s where you can learn about all of the home shows I mentioned from the , including , , , , and (of course) .
- Remember, you can leave us your own home/DIY question at 571-4-YHL-HAP (571-494-5427)
- Here’s a post we wrote about the merits of a whole house to-do list, including the original list for our current house
- Here’s our post that answers the question: are “Phase 1” projects a waste of time and money?
- You can also search the word “listy” on our blog for more house list posts.
- Here’s where you other Chrome browser users can download the for free (then let us know how it works for you!)
- And here are we have been loving this summer (we get them in Pigeon gray – and they run a little big). Has anyone tried yet?
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
*This page contains affiliate links