Why hello. You probably just want me to bypass the pleasantries so you can get right to the show notes for Episode #26 of kokokara Has A Podcast, so… ok then. In this week’s episode we’ve got something pretty major that we couldn’t wait to share with you (Sherry almost can’t contain herself). We’re also chatting with designer Brian Patrick Flynn, the man behind several of HGTV’s Dream Homes whose work has also graced the pages of Domino and Country Living. Plus, with holiday hosting around the corner, we’re taking a look at what house guests really notice when they stay with you – and we’re sharing our love for the world’s newest and most unlikely powerhouse couple in the homemaking arena.
You can download the episode from , , and – or listen to it below! Then use this page to check out any links, notes, or photos that we referenced.
- We’re working on a blog post with more photos of our new beach house/fixer upper on Virginia’s Eastern Shore, but for now we’ve included a few sneak peeks below.
- Also, if you wanna see more of the town (and hear the story of how we first discovered it), check out this post from way back when.
- Here’s Apartment Therapy’s article about .
- And we’re curious, of the things they listed – which do you notice the most?
Brian Patrick Flynn
- You can check out Brian Patrick Flynn and his work via his website,
- You can also tour some of his HGTV projects like the (see below), , , and the upcoming .
- And don’t forget his hilarious Instagram account:
- As promised, here are some of the handmade custom address stampers that Sherry is loving on Etsy:
- And I of course am digging the hilarious and unlikely pair that is Martha & Snoop, whose show, Martha & Snoop’s Pot Luck Dinner, is on VH1 on Monday nights. Episode Two was especially hilarious.
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
Shop all holiday cards at and new customers can get 15% off their holiday card order with code YHL15
*This post contains affiliate links*