***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Random.org has helped us select the winner of this craft-tastic giveaway as… Sarah Spitser (who loves the Spring weather, even though in Texas it only lasts about 3 weeks). Congrats!
Last winter we had a blast at the Richmond Craft Mafia’s Handmade Holiday fair (and later gave away some of our favorite finds). And when we caught wind of their event happening this Sunday we were all sorts of excited. So we worked with them to put together another craft-tastic, wholly-handmade, reeking-of-Richmond prize pack featuring some of the Craft Mafia’s most active members – and it totals over $350 in value! So even if you’re not in RVA this weekend, you can still enjoy some of the crafty talent that brews here in the River City. Here’s a snapshot of all of the prizes with description and links below:
- An eco-friendly with your choice of flower color from Nicole Lee Design
- A custom-made from Tasha McKelvey
- One and one from Modern June
- A pair of from KShonk Designs (whose house we’ve crashed!)
- A custom colored headband for adult or child with any from Silver Tree Art
- Any hand-painted scarf (up to $62) by Crystal J. Silk, like this (yum!)
- Any (hand-drawn and screen printed!) from Itty Bitty Press
- A set from Monkey Dog Studio
- A in a custom fur color from Phil Barbato
- Any from Twist Style
Hope to see some of you locals on Sunday!
- PRIZE: Over $350 worth of prizes (see above) from members.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SPRING ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …what part of Spring have you been enjoying most so far? The warmer weather? The flowers and greenery? A Spring Break trip? The pollen? Wait, scratch that last one. Unless, of course, you’re into that sort of thing.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 11th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- DISCOUNT: Get 15% off any purchase in the above mentioned vendors with code YHL15 (good through April 30) <– Please specific vendors if there are discount code issues since we can’t fix that, thanks!
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of the .