***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
While we still have about eight weeks left ’til our little beanette arrives, we’ve assembled a different kind of “bundle of joy” for this week’s prize. With so many emails coming our way full of cool art suggestions for a baby or kid’s room, we’ve been busy putting together a “Nursery Art Bundle” prize that’s finally getting welcomed into the world today.
This week’s winner will get to choose customized pieces from three different designers to use in their nursery, to dole out as gifts or even to add a bit of whimsy to their own adult rooms. Here’s a rundown of what’s the stork is bringing one lucky lad or lady this week:
1. A framed Simply Baby Poster from Hoot Design Co. This 18″ x 26″ alphabet print comes in your choice of three colors and arrives custom framed under archival glass. This intricate graphic poster – much like the custom version that Hoot Design creates with personalized words (think “A is for Aunt Sherry”) – is bound to entertain parents just as much as their kiddos.
2. A Custom 13″ x 19″ Print from Penny People. No matter which design our winner chooses from Penny People, they’ll be getting a punchy and colorful dose of their ABCs or 123s in a size that’s conveniently made to fit right into an Ikea frame. Plus, he or she can choose from seven different colors with which to emblazon their wee one’s name across the top if they so desire.
3. A Custom Little Ape from Phil Barbato. Since touch is such an important sense to bambinos, we just had to include one of these charming and tactile offerings. Plus, these lil monkies are just so darn awesome – especially since you can customize the color of everything from the fur down to details like the ever-important belly button.
So here’s how to enter for a shot at all three highly customizable prizes:
- PRIZE: The customizable “Nursery Art Bundle” described above (consisting of one piece from each vendor mentioned).
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “BUNDLE ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us your favorite part about a nursery/kids room. Is it the bright color scheme that adults just can’t get away with sometimes? Is it the fun and personalized art? Or, be honest, do you just like all of the toys they get?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 24th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Delivers only in the USA this time
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of Hoot Design Co, Penny People Designs and Phil Barbato.