***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Burger barked a few times at random.org and it spit out our two winners. They are… Ruth (who’s jealous of the “sleep wherever you want” factor) and Mattie (who envies the happiness her dog finds in a squeaky toy). Congrats ladies! Everyone else – don’t forget about the discounts listed among the giveaway details. They’re still valid!
Tomorrow is Burger’s 5th birthday (I’m sure you already had it marked on your calendar), so this week’s giveaway is distinctly doggy-themed in his honor – thanks to two puppy lovin’ shops. The first is whose punchy animal silhouettes find their way onto shirts, baby gear, wall art, and stationery. So TWO of you will win a 10 x 10″ , a set of 10 , and a in the breed of your choosing (might we recommend the chihuahua?)
But it wouldn’t be a dog-tastic prize without something for your dog, right? That’s where comes in. Our two lucky winners will also score $50 to spend on their awesome handmade collars and leashes. Just don’t tell Burger, okay?
- PRIZE: A gift set from (10 x 10″ wall canvas, set of 10 personalized note cards, child’s bodysuit) and $50 to .
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “BOW WOW!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …what you’re most jealous of when it comes to the canine lifestyle. Not having to pay bills? Getting to sleep all day? Enjoying a carefree romp through the grass? Being able to catch a frisbee with your teeth? Or (dare I say) not having to wear clothes?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, September 28th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- DISCOUNT: 10% off orders at Hollywoof Styles AND Oliver Blue Designs with code YHL10
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perked for hosting this giveaway, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of and