***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
This week’s TWO lucky winners are… Maria G (who loves Kansas City despite being under 12-15″ of snow at the moment) and Fiona (who loves her hometown of Washington DC so much she even loves the traffic). Congrats you two!
Today marks the seven year anniversary of our move to Richmond, VA. Woo hoo! It’s crazy to think that it has been that long, and to celebrate this week’s giveaway is from a city-minded artist: Kimberly of . We’ve had her charming illustration of New York City hanging in our hallway o’ frames for as long as there has been a frame collection there (my sister bought it for Sherry for her birthday a few years back). And now Kimberly has released a Richmond city print. So whether you want her new RVA work of art, or others from around the country (and even the globe) you’ll get your pick thanks to the $100 gift card that she’s offering up to two lucky winners.
- PRIZE: An $100 gift card to on Etsy
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I LOVE [INSERT CITY NAME HERE]” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … why you love it so much. Is it a city you’re just thrilled to live in? Is a place that always makes you happy to visit? Or maybe it’s a city that you’ve never been to, but fantasize about visiting?
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: Huzzah! This giveaway is available worldwide.
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of .