***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
It’s no mystery that we think silhouettes are a great and graphic spin on the traditional framed family photo. So of course this week’s prize is right up our alley: a customized 8×10 silhouette portrait from Nella Designs.
Nella Designs has a bunch of other fun items in her Etsy shop (like this 2011 desktop calendar that our winners will also be scoring), but it’s these prints made from photos of your family, pet, or even you & your significant other (in your choice of color) that really caught our eye. You can see more of the prints that she’s personalized right here on her blog too.
So here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: A customized 8×10 silhouette portrait and a 2011 desktop calendar from Nella Designs.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “CUT ME OUT!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … speaking of cutting things out, what’s one thing you’re trying to cut out of your life (or at least cut down on) in 2011? Trying to ditch a bad habit? Looking limit your time spent in front of the tube? Or maybe you’re cutting out caffeine?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, January 12th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States and Canada!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perk’d for hosting this giveaway, we just take them on to reward our lovely readers! See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from Nella Designs.