***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
Sherry and I have a system when we paint a room. She edges (aka: cuts in) and I roll. We both claim to have the more difficult job- and sometimes I think we’re both right (hello painting brick?), but this week’s prize could prove us both wrong…
The RYOBI Duet Power Paint System is specially made for two people who, like us, enjoy tackling a paint job together. We haven’t taken one for a spin yet, but the idea that both of us could have fresh paint pumped straight from the can to separate his-and-hers painting attachments (a roller for me, an edger for Sherry) almost makes us want to break out our paint swatches again. Heck, there’s even a sprayer attachment if someone’s feeling particularly daring.
But since we don’t have any looming paint projects to tackle, we want one lucky winner (and their handy painting assistant) to try this puppy on for size. Here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: The RYOBI Duet Power Paint System (valued at $116)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “DUET TO ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …tell us your favorite musical duet of all time. Are you all about some old-school Sonny and Cher? Or does the more recent Madonna and Justin Timberlake collaboration rock your world?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, November 11th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anyone in the lower forty-eight US states
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
**Psst- Want more free stuff? One lucky local can snag two coveted tickets to R. Home For The Holidays where guest speaker Eddie Ross will be chatting about seasonal decor by swinging over to our Facebook page and submitting your entry. We wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Get more info on our freebies at our Giveaway FAQs page. Images courtesy of RYOBI.