***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Well now that we’re more than ready to find a pool to dive into, random.org has picked a winner of this week’s giveaway. The lucky lady is… Cher (who swims about 20 laps each day in the summer). Congrats!
One element in our new kitchen that always makes us smile is the etsy print that we purchased by Samantha French. Remember, the cheery orange and blue painting of the lady swimming (that Clara also sweetly though included some “fishies”)? Well now Samantha is giving you guys a chance to win your very own colorful work of art with a $200 gift certificate to her Etsy shop. So grab your swim cap and bathing suit because that’s enough to snag any of the 16 x 20″ archival prints featuring Samantha’s signature subject matter.
- PRIZE: A $200 gift card to Samantha French’s Etsy shop
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “LET’S GO SWIMMING!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …are you a swimmer? Do you love going to the pool to do a few laps? Or maybe just to splash around (or lounge around)? Or are you and water not friends?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 28th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Worldwide!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of Samantha French.