***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
If you read this morning’s post about DIYing some wood shelves for the nursery, then it should come as no surprise that this week’s giveaway is from . They’re giving one of you the chance to take home their , so – no matter your skill level – you can feel like real woodworker.
After all, I hardly consider myself to be a master craftsman, but after my latest shelf-building adventure I’m itching to tackle more wood-related projects. They really can be addicting…
In addition to the Jig itself, this week’s winner will also be snagging a 675-piece , a and a set of project plans to get you started. So with all that at your disposal, I promise not to be jealous if you build something more complex than me. Here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: A , , and set of project plans.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I’M GETTIN’ JIGGY” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us about your dream wood-related project. Is there something you’ve always wished you could build? Or a renovation that you dream of tackling with your own two hands?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 7th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: All 50 of the United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of .