***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
If green is your color then you must be psyched that March is finally here. And even if green ain’t your thing (maybe you’re more of a pink lady), not to worry – this week’s giveaway from kaarskoker has all of your favorite colors covered.
So what is kaarskoker? Literally, it’s the Dutch words for candle and sleeve smooshed together. But what is a candle sleeve? Basically it’s a why-didn’t-we-think-of-that way to help you rescue any old sconce or past-its-style-prime light fixture and liven it up with a whole new look. And you can opt for anything from traditional patterns to bold modern colors- that way you can mix up the feeling of your fixtures or tablescapes with a simple swap o’ the sleeves (can you tell I’m practicing for St. Patrick’s Day?).
Plus they even sell silver and brass kkCandlesticks which are custom made for the easy addition of their very own punchy and patterned candle sleeves (which even adjust from 4″ to 6″ in height so you can create that perfect multi-level arrangement). Fun, right? That’s why we’re excited that TWO lucky readers will win $75 gift certificates to everything on kaarskoker’s site (and the rest of of you will get a nice little consolation discount too, so stay tuned for that).
Here’s to get your mitts on these stylish sleeves:
- PRIZE: A $75 gift certificate to kaarskoker for two lucky readers
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SLEEVE ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … since we’re on the brink of spring and with that comes “warm weather clothes,” why not tell us what seasonal wardrobe is your favorite? Do you love breaking out the short sleeves and sandals for summer? Or will you soon miss the coziness of a thick winter sweater?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 3rd at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: All over the globe!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of kaarskoker.