***This giveawy is no longer accepting entries***
By now you all probably know that we try to make the best out of a seemingly bad situation. So when someone tries to rain on your parade, what do we say? Catch it in a rain barrel and put that H2O to good use!
Which is why we’re super excited to bring you this week’s giveaway sponsored by The Rain Barrel Company. They sell a range of pro-sustainability products (composters, etc.) and this week they’re offering up one of their namesake products to one lucky reader…
Yup it’s a fancy pre-made professional rain barrel which means you all can jump on the collect-your-own-rainwater bandwagon with us without even having to go barrel diving like I did. After all, who isn’t down with saving the planet and money on their water bill? Oh and you can learn more about these amazing pre-made rain barrels on the Rain Barrel Company website since the winner gets their pick of the bunch:
- PRIZE: One of the three rain barrels (and stand) show above (either the Californian, Mocha Cascata or Terra Cotta Cascata, valued at $183 – $337 a pop!)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “RAIN ON ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: Tell us your favorite way to make the most of a rainy day. Do you catch a movie? Curl up with a book (or blog)? Or just sit and dream about filling up a rain barrel?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One and only one
- PRIZE SHIPS: USA and Canada
- THE USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
PS: Anyone catch the subtle Hilary Duff / Laguna Beach theme song reference in the title? Yeah, um, me neither..
Get more info on our freebies at our Giveaway FAQs page. Images courtesy of The Rain Barrel Company.
Psst, have you updated your bookmarks / reader / blogroll / outgoing links / Twitter/ Facebook yet? If you’re still heading our way using old TYH methods, they won’t last for long so don’t forget to make the switch! We’d hate to lose a single one of you freebie-lovin’ folks.