*** This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
Sure, we’d all love to gaze out of our home’s windows at some breathtakingly beautiful vista. But in reality, some windows are portals to the back of the neighbor’s fence, an unwelcome glare, or even the view of a man walking around in his tighty-whities all night because he doesn’t realize his curtains are sheer (true story from my New York City days – yup, just like from Friends). All the more reason to appreciate window coverings, like these beauties from :
This week Next Day Blinds is shucking out $200 to one lucky lad or lady to spend towards any custom-made, premium-quality, ready-the-next-day blinds, shades, sheers, rollers, romans or even shutters. And they’ve got enough styles to make your head spin (which you can browse ).
Here are the giveaway deets:
- PRIZE: $200 towards any order
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “BLIND ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …tell us about a view you wish you could cover (or are glad that you’ve already covered). Maybe the neighbors can look right into your bathroom (or vice versa)? Or you once stayed in a hotel room with a not so nice view?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, November 10th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
And our one lucky winner (as selected by random.org) is… Hien (who’s looking to cover up some sun-drenched kitchen windows). Congrats!
Note: We weren’t paid or perk’d for hosting this giveaway, we just take them on to reward our lovely readers! See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from