***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Thanks to random.org’s trusty randomness, we’ve got our winner and it is… Gretchen B (whose husband is “a mastermind with wood. He can make almost anything, at times he has surprised himself at what he canters up.”). That sounds familiar. Congrats Gretchen!
Sorry this post is a few minutes late (380 pages of book proofing = crazytown). But Happy Almost Father’s Day everyone! To help us celebrate, is giving away an $100 man card, er, gift card so one lucky reader gets a fast and easy way to show their handy hubby/dad/uncle/brother/grandpa/neighbor how much they care… or how much they really want them to finish that project. Home Depot’s also throwing in a (valued at $150) because no tool collection is complete without a power drill and driver. Plus this one weighs less than three pounds and the battery lasts four times longer than your everyday battery. So guys, I’ll guess we’ll all have to come up with another excuse to take a break from our to-do lists.
- PRIZE: A $100 gift card and a
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what’s the “manliest” quality of the person you’re celebrating this coming weekend. Do you admire your dad’s ability to fix anything? Do you just love seeing the father of your children with a little bit of stubble? Or maybe the way your brother plays with your nieces earns him major guy-points in your book?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 13th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of .