***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Our winner, thanks to the willy nilly matchmaking skills of random.org, is… Sharon (who’s hoping to be matched up with a piece of art to finish off a master bedroom renovation). Congrats!
Art.com is full of affordable stuff to help solve Naked Wall Syndrome (like these horse prints that we recently purchased) so we’re psyched that they’re giving away an $250 gift card to one of you lucky folks this week. They’ve launched a new tool called that promises to come in handy next time you’re hunting for the perfect piece. You just upload an image – maybe of a fabric that you’re trying to coordinate or a photo that you’re using as inspiration – and it spits out a slew of art in that color scheme/vein that’s available for purchase. Here’s what we happened upon when we uploaded a couple of personal pictures (a photo of the river here in Richmond and a painting that Clara recently whipped up). Fun, right?
- PRIZE: A $250 gift card to
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “MATCH ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us if you’ve ever tried playing matchmaker? Or has someone else tried to match you up? How did it all work out? Was it amazing? Or should you (or your would-be matchmaker) stick to their day job?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, July 13th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perk’d for hosting this giveaway, we just take them on to reward our lovely readers! See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from .