*** This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Random.org considered all of your over 7,300 entries and dubbed our one lucky winner as… Cristy (who like many of you, is in awe of her iPhone). Congrats!
There are a lot of technologies these days that make me feel like we’re living in the age of The Jetsons. But one that I can barely wrap my head around is that average everyday people (like you) can own a robot that cleans your floors. Did I say own? I meant win. Because this week we’re giving away the iRobot
Roomba 560, which does the dirty work at the touch of a button. And if that isn’t sci-fi enough for you, it automatically adjusts between carpet and floors, avoids drop offs, slows down before nudging close to objects and returns to its charging station on its own. Consider your floors officially cleaned and your mind officially boggled (and maybe your cat officially weirded out).
- PRIZE: An iRobot Roomba 560 vacuum cleaning robot (a $350 value)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “ROOMBA ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us what technology or gadget seems extra high tech to you these days. Are you amazed that we can video chat from our cell phones now? Or that they make cars that can parallel park themselves? Or are you still stuck on the fact that this Roomba knows where its charging station is? I am.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 29th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: All fifty United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perked for hosting this giveaway, we just like rewarding our lovely readers. See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from iRobot.