***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below (along with some sweet discounts)!***
Before we announce our winners, let’s first get to two consolation prizes: discounts! Get 15% off your order with code YoungHouseLove15 and get 15% off of your order with code YHL15.
This week’s pair of prizes (for a pair of winners, no less) come from two Etsy sellers who have a way with words. Namely, they turn the written word into stylish pieces for your home. The first of which, , takes text and graphics to give simple pillows a chic European flair – from bicycles and to And two of you will be scoring a pair of pillows in any size and any design.
The other half of this week’s prize comes from , who creates book page wreaths that could be right out of Anthropologie. And each of this week’s winners will get a large-sized wreath (i.e over 250 pages turned into a 21″ wreath) that’s custom made just for them.
- PRIZE: Two pillows of any size from and a large custom wreath from
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “WORD ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us what form you particularly love seeing words take? Are you a sucker for typographic art (like me)? Have you never met a funny t-shirt or bumper sticker that you didn’t like? Do song lyrics do it for you? Or are you a traditionalist and simply love words in books, poems, and love notes?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, July 20th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States and Canada
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perk’d for hosting this giveaway, we just take them on to reward our lovely readers! See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from and .