***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
If you guys haven’t heard of papernstitch before, you’ve gotta check it out. It’s another great online source for handmade art (prints, photos, knits, etc) that’s curated monthly to exhibit a fresh crop of handpicked artists for you to shop and draw inspiration from. Might we suggest bookmarking it for your upcoming holiday gift shopping?
This week, papernstitch is giving away a set of four photographic prints from one of their favorite photographers: Allison Trentelman of Rocky Top Studio. Allison is a nature photographer whose snowy birds and forest floor photo collections almost feel like they were shot in some fairy tale world (actually the Maine coast – but we still wouldn’t be surprised to spot a nymph or two in the background). We love that they let you bring both a bit of nature and lighthearted whimsy to your walls.
So here’s how you can score a dose of outdoors for your indoors this week:
- PRIZE: Set of four 7″ x 7″ prints (Tufted Titmouse, Little Mushrooms, Droplets and Pixie Cup) from Rocky Top Studio courtesy of papernstitch.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “OUTSIDE PLEASE” or “INSIDE PLEASE” because…
- BONUS QUESTION: …this week we wanna know if you consider yourself to be more of an outdoorsy or an indoorsy person. Is your perfect day spent out in the sun, surrounded by nature- maybe even camping under the stars? Or would you prefer being inside – maybe shopping somewhere, checking out a museum or movie, or even just snuggled in the comfort of your own home?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, November 25th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: To anyone, anywhere!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
PS: Stay tuned for a generous discount from Rocky Top Studio when we announce our winner on Thursday. Let’s call it a little Thanksgiving present…
Get more info about our freebies on our Giveaway FAQs page. Images courtesy of papernstitch and Rocky Top Studio.