***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
The winner of this week’s giveaway can literally make that request. Because Swedish-born Virginia-based artist Erica Eriksdotter is giving away a commissioned painting worth up to $350. That’s right everyone, put on your fancy pants because soon you could be telling your friends smugly “oh yeah, that beautiful painting over there? I commissioned it.”
We really like the color in all of Erica’s work, and we love that our winner will be able to guide the color and design of their custom work to fit their home perfectly. You can even pick the best size for your space (from a 12 x 9″ up to 16 x 20″). Here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: A commissioned painting from Studio Eriksdotter worth up to $350
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “PAINT ME A PICTURE!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …tell us about your favorite piece of one-of-a-kind artwork that you currently own. Maybe it’s a finger painting done by a kid in your life? Something you got on etsy? Or a drawing that you sketched yourself to fill some blank space?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, November 24th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States, Canada and Europe!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Not only do we have one winner, but everyone can get 10% off of anything from Studio Eriksdotter through Dec 9th. Use the code YOUNGHOUSELOVE for any stationery purchase in her Etsy shop or you can her directly for art inquiries.
And our very lucky winner (as selected by random.org) is… Ali Moore. Congrats!