***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
If you’re a busy mom like me – wait, let me start over. If you’re like me and hate grocery shopping, then this week’s giveaway is totally up your aisle. I’ve learned to enjoy cooking, but the chore of making a list, bleeding money at the grocery store and then coming home to find you’ve forgotten the cardamom still drives us to take-out more than we’d like. So imagine my delight when You’ve Got Supper entered our lives.
YGS was started by two busy moms right here in Richmond (holla) and basically does your weekly recipe planning AND grocery list making for you (double holla). Just sign up for their free weekly email for five easy recipe suggestions. Pick the ones you want to make (or add others from their archive) and YGS automatically generates a complete, printable shopping list for you. Basically, my lifesaver. And this week they’re giving away $100 in groceries to one of our lucky readers who just might need some lifesaving in the kitchen too.
We’ve been using them for a while now, and just last week we made three of their meals that we never tried before: Honey Chicken Kebabs, One-Pot Pork Tenderloin and Crispy Potatoes and Creamy Dreamy Mac and Cheese. Here’s that mac and cheese making Burger wish he were human:
And now for this week’s giveaway deets:
- PRIZE: $100 gift card to the grocery store of your choice courtesy of You’ve Got Supper
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I WANT SUPPER” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …tell us your favorite way to mix things up for dinner. Is it the classic breakfast for dinner? Or maybe a recipe swap with the neighbors. Or, our favorite, going over someone else’s house so they do the cooking.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, November 4th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the whole wide world!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Get more info on our freebies at our Giveaway FAQs page. Images courtesy of You’ve Got Supper.