***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
We first encountered this week’s giveaway sponsor a few weeks back when browsing Richmond’s , which is collection of different local boutiques under one roof. caught our eye immediately thanks to their fun, colorful and stylish decor, candles, kids’ stuff, etc. And that was before we even realized that all of their merch was green! Even better, eh?
So we’re psyched that MonkeyGrass is generously offering up some of their personality-filled party goods to one fortunate reader. Just check out the eco-friendly party pack they’ve put together for us:
What you’re seeing there in the foreground are a foursome of , made from recycled soda bottles. I (as a self-proclaimed soda junkie) have been eyeing these for a while so I’m majorly envious of this week’s winner. But what is that they’re sitting on you ask? Well…
…it’s a d that’s made from sustainable wood. It can be kept together to serve a couple of friends who’ve stopped by for dinner, or be split apart to dish out for a variety of offerings on every surface you have available.
But wait there’s more. You may have spotted that festive fabric banner off in the distance of the first photo…
It’s actually a colorful which is truly a genius invention since it’s a reusable replacement for streamers, poster board & balloon decorations that are a lot more wasteful than a reusable one-size-fits-all party-in-a-pinnie. It’s perfect for birthday parties, bridal showers, Mother’s Day, a bachelor party… well, scratch that last one. Even so, we’re sure our winner will find plenty of uses to break out this festive string o’ flags and spare the local landfill a garbage bag full of disposable one-time-use stuff. We loved it so much that when MonkeyGrass generously offered up an extra banner for us that we couldn’t resist! Anyway here’s how to enter to snag the whole party pack:
- PRIZE: One green party pack from MonkeyGrass including , a and a (total value of $114)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “PARTY ON” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: Tell us one of your favorite party planning tips. Do you have a special host/hostess trick? Or a party game that always seems to be a hit? Or maybe even some brilliant idea you especially enjoyed as a guest somewhere else?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, July 29th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One, Uno, Un… and thus exhausts my foreign language skills
- PRIZE SHIPS: USA or Canada
- THE USUAL: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner(s) will be selected using random.org and announced on Saturday. Good luck!
Get more info on our freebies at our Giveaway FAQs page. Serving Board image courtesy of