**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but today we’ll be back in a few hours with a post about the newest ceramic animal that we’ve added to our family. Not exactly cuddly, but cute.
It’s time for our monthly shout out to thank all of the lovely sponsors who make our other 30+ posts possible. And of all the times of the year, this one seems the most suited for our little thank-fest. So in that spirit, we’re highlighting a bunch of things that bring out our favorite parts of Thanksgiving – family, food, warm clothes, and warm colors. Not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). Oh and there are some bonus discounts rounded up at the bottom for ya. Happy turkey
day month everyone!
- These knitted goods by that just scream “sweater weather.”
- That fellow blogger ‘s table is already set with fall spirit.
- Fall aprons from (our favorite ironing board cover makers).
- Whimsical home decor from , like this simple framed truth.
- This mixed metal chandelier from (so great for a dining room).
- ‘s proof that even your Thanksgiving table can rock some autumn-y sparkle.
- A way to snag some of that sparkle: a $250 Z Gallerie giveaway from.
- ‘ charming kitchen decals (just in time for all that holiday cooking).
- Penny tile from ! But you already knew we were digging that these days.
- ‘s simply stylish rendering of one of Clara’s new favorite songs.
- Great playful patterns from (like these lovely yellow leaves).
- Tiny Tag birthstone charms from (for my fellow Scorpios).
- Sustainably made cards from that give thanks for even the little things.
- ‘s custom placements for your little Thanksgiving sous chef.
- This other stencil from that we also considered for our office.
- ‘s selection of pepper mills (in case your turkey comes out on the bland side).
- The warm color palettes at (even the soft and subtle ones).
- This so-quirky-it’s-cool vintage planter on (gobble gobble, baby).
- “Homegrown” hardware from that’s all made by hand.
- ‘s Thanksgiving round up, including the coolest turkey platter ever.
- The baking section of ‘ fall guide. Um… yum.
- The fact that this “Stripe It Rich” pattern from comes in the color “Moolah.”
- ‘s playful prints, especially the ones that encourage more dessert.
- This map print from even if it is Missouri (and not Virginia) themed.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- : 10% off using code YHL0811
- : 15% off with the code YHL15
- : 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- : 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- : 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- : $5 off orders over $50 with code YHL5
- : 10% off orders with code YHL10
- 10% off with code YHL10
- 10% off custom orders using code YHL