We’re laying down all the ins & outs of kokokara with a bit of legalese sprinkled in for good measure. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
- kokokara LLC is created and written solely by Sherry and John Petersik who aren’t experts, just two happy homeowners who share their house-related trials and triumphs. The various home improvement & decorating methods, suggestions, and tutorials on kokokara are not error proof, they’re merely what work for Sherry and John along the way. Extra precautions and additional research are always advised and kokokara cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of your home improvement undertakings.
- kokokara reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without prior announcement (site redesigns usually occur every few years). All photos that aren’t taken by kokokara are credited and linked to their outside sources and are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code). Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by kokokara and are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation.
- Feel free to use an image or two from kokokara as long as they’re credited and accompanied by a link back to this site. Using YHL photos in bulk, even with a credit, is prohibited (be it for the purposes of a photo gallery, landing page, roundup, series of posts, or any other feature that duplicates a large portion of content). Please contact YHL for express permission if you’d like to use more than a few photos. Duplicating any of this site’s text (even if it’s credited to YHL) is strictly prohibited. Please paraphrase, summarize, or link to copy instead of cutting and pasting it. The design and layout of kokokara is the sole property of Sherry and John Petersik.
- Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but as a drama free zone, kokokara will edit or remove any comment that they deem malicious, spammy, inappropriate, excessively offensive to any group or person, or a distraction from the purpose of this site. Any individual who repeatedly violates the comment policy will have all future comments permanently blocked.
- kokokara is a for profit blog. It contains paid banner advertisements and also occasionally includes relevant affiliate links through Amazon or RewardStyle (both in the content and on the sidebar) all of which we do our best to clearly mark as such. Freebies or special blogger discounts are not accepted, and none of the posts are ever sponsored. That has been the policy since the end of 2010, and you can read more about that here.
Did your eyes glaze over? Ours too. But now that we have that out of the way, we hope you enjoy probing every other nook and cranny of our site!