Heard something in the “We’re Digging” segment of our podcast… but can’t quite remember which episode it was? Well, you’re not alone (heck, we can’t even keep all of the episodes straight) so to make it easier we’ve rounded them all up in one big master list for ya. Just scroll on down until you find it, plus you can click on any episode title to listen or view the full show notes. You can also see our round-up of books we’ve mentioned on our Book Club page. Happy Digging!
Note: Below are the items from Episode #51 until now. Click here to see Episodes #1 – #50.
Episode #117: The Downside To Decorating One Room At A Time
- Sherry: The we got for our bonus room (we’re considering it Sherry’s early Christmas present due to her newfound love of walking). She still much prefers her walks outside, but when it’s too cold or rainy she hops on here and turns on Housewives.
- John: The in “moss” from Target that I’m wearing in the photo below. They have detailing that’s kind of like jeans (think rivets on the pockets), but I also got in dark gray that feel a bit more like dress pants.
Episode #116: How To Get More Style At Home With Less Stuff
- Sherry: These fall-adjacent nail polish colors that are helping to “soften the blow of the season” for Sherry (without the doodly tootlies):
- John: Typography artist Becca Clason () on Instagram. In the photos below she’s working with black beans, pennies, spices, and grains. Can you even imagine having that much patience???
Episode #115: The Trouble With Master Bedrooms
- Sherry: This she mentioned, which she mixes with . It’s 100% natural clay (with no additives or fragrances) and it’s apparently the “world’s most powerful facial.”
- John: Fall! Since Sherry declared her dislike of this season in , one of us had to defend it!
Episode #114: Did We Almost Just Buy Another House?!
- Sherry: You probably don’t need to be told how to see the movie or how to read the nationally bestselling book trilogy (, , and ), but we wanted to shout out the author – and all around super nice person – Kevin Kwan, who we were table-mates with during the Cincinnati stop of our 2015 book tour (more photos here).
- John: They discontinued my old trimmer (which I use here in Richmond) we ended up with in Cape Charles. And below you can see the two new features I really appreciate. The foot pedal for switching from trimming to edging mode is so much faster than twisting the pole with your hand.
Episode #113: What You Don’t See In Photos Of Our Living Room
- Sherry: This that Sherry bought (it’s currently sold out, but is extremely similar and also highly rated). And here’s an . To see Sherry’s jade face roller in action (and John’s response video at the end) check out this video on or in .
- John: Our new favorite game to play with the kids: (and yes, we’re using coasters to stack our dice). Our favorite variation is some combination of Tenzi Tower (where you have to stack your dice as you go) and Stealzi (where you can swipe your opponents’ dice).We also bought this that suggests dozens of other variations. They also sell a with 6 sets of dice.
Episode #112: One Week Of Living “Furniture Free”
- Sherry: that we ordered to make the uneven holes on the duplex front doors look normal. We got them in
- John: The We burned through Season 1 (pun! ha!) about Nixon’s resignation last month and the second season about Clinton’s impeachment is currently underway. It has been such a fascinating way to better understand these moments in American history.
Episode #111: Can Minimalism Be Cozy?
- Sherry: The three bras that Sherry has bought over the last two years and can’t stop talking about – a , a , and a . They each come in different colors, but Sherry (unsurprisingly) chose the blackest/darkest option for each one.
- John: A Daily Beast article I was so fascinated by: It’s no surprise that it’s been optioned already and will become a !
Episode #110: And Then The Bathroom Started Flooding
- Sherry: The that I surprised Sherry with along with (just make sure to get the rose gold colored Fitbit, otherwise it won’t be the same color).
- John: Netflix’s , which features Genevieve Gorder and real estate expert Peter Lorimer overhauling vacation rentals (like the Seattle houseboat shown below). The makeovers are awesome and the travel twist is fascinating. And also check out (you can find it on-demand) if you’re someone who needs a fun lighthearted crafting competition in your life.
Episode #109: Just When You Thought The Diamond Door Saga Was Over
- Sherry: The pad that stops your phone and other things from falling in the crack next to your car seat. The package comes with two of them and they blend super well with our black seats. Best $20 we’ve spent in a while!
- John: The phone holder that I got suckered into buying through Instagram. Here’s that’s HALF the price and comes with TWICE the number of mounts. It’s well reviewed too, so if I could go back in time, I’d grab this one.
Episode #108: Science Says These Rooms Are A Waste Of Space
- Sherry: that everyone keeps asking about (hers has a 16? chain, a .10 stone, and it’s white gold). You can see her wearing it a few photos below for Episode #105
- John: chapter book for grade school reader because it has great tips for young story writers. It’s from the Story Pirates podcast, which I dug it back in Episode #98, so the story is based on one written by a kid!
Episode #107: Are We All Getting Sick Of Watching Big Renovations?
- Sherry: on Netflix, a hilarious baking show that will crack you up and make you feel better about your own baking shortcomings.
- John: by Peter Swanson, the same guy behind another fave: . I was captivated by it, and it does weave in a little bit of real estate (there’s kind of a situation that kicks off the mystery)
Episode #106: What’s It Really Like To Downsize?
- Sherry: Blogs! Specifically taking the time to click through to a blogger’s site when you see an article you’re interested in (instead of just reading through your feed reader or glancing at the caption on Instagram).
- John: The search tool in the Amazon app (seen above). it’s not a flawless system, but if you’re totally clueless about what type or size of screw or nail you’re looking at – it’s kind of a fun way to figure it out!
Episode #105: Sherry Vs. The Bathtub, Duplex Edition
- Sherry: that Sherry discovered thanks to that helpful Target employee. It’s if that’s more your speed (the color she buys is “black” – surprise!). Sherry’s wearing it – and her Invisaglin – in our selfie above.
- John: The that I got for Father’s Day that we’ve been using the heck out of this summer. My favorite is when we all steal away to the beach around sunset and get to take wonderfully clichéd pictures like the one above. I also strongly recommend grabbing . It’s a LIFESAVER. I
Episode #104: This Is How You’re Annoying Your Contractor
- Sherry: like the ones we swapped in at the beach house dining room to creates much better visual flow across the table. Above is a round-up of others we love (our is #1) / / / / /
- John: The true-crime book . I forgot to mention in the episode that it’s actually very similar to the Southern Nightmare podcast we suggested back in Episode #100.
Episode #103: Regrets From Our Beach House Reno
- Sherry: Photo prints from , which has tons of beautiful travel photos for sale (an 8 x 10? print is only $30!). There are over 400 listings in her shop, so here are the ones that caught Sherry’s eye the most: / (this is the one we bought for our living room) / / / / / / /
- John: The nerdy, fun podcast . Personal favorite episodes are: , , and .
Episode #102: Are Islands Ruining America’s Kitchens?
- Sherry: The that we bought to bring to the beach, since it folds up to be such a compact size and doesn’t take much effort to inflate (only 10 blows according to Sherry). I feel like the graphic from their website abovce does a much better job of illustrating how it collapses.
- John: The we used to figure out the paint color for the duplex shutters. They’re only about $1 per decal and it was such a smarter system than physically painting the samples onto the wall!
Episode #101: Should We Paint Our Brick House White?
- Sherry: These filling and energizing that Sherry has been downing around 3pm every day:
- John: The we bought for our back patio (they’re called Fiet Electric 48ft Indoor/Outdoor String Lights – there seem to be multiple listings, so you may need search that again if this particular listing goes out of stock).
Episode #100: So We Had to Quarantine The House…
- Sherry: The that we bought for each beach house bedroom (it’s that little white box right there on the nightstand). It’s only $15, all the sounds are good, and it’s nice and compact.
- John: If you want to add another true crime podcast to your queue, we’ve been captivated by , which took place right here in Richmond, VA back in the 1980’s.
Episode #99: Our Latest (And Grossest) Home Experiment
- Sherry: on Instagram for lots of fixer upper eye candy. Everything is for sale and less than $100,000!
- John: The . Just be aware that LOTS of their shorts share the “Linden” name, even some in different materials or waistbands (one is actually drawstring). I ordered the 9? inseam versions in and (shown at right below). I thought the latter was gray, but it was actually a seersucker fabric and NOT made from a stretch material, so I’m returning it. But I really like the slate blue ones – and as predicted, I bought a second pair.
- Sherry: The clothes she got from Old Navy recently, including some of those non-black items (gasp!): / / / / /
- John: , that adult-friendly kid podcast that we’re loving. Below is a YouTube video they made of one of the songs from a recent episode, if you want an idea of what it’s like.
Episode #97: What We Learned (And Saved) From Our Shopping Ban
- Sherry: by B.A. Paris, the latest in a series of “decor thrillers” that she’s read and loved.
- John: The assortment of , especially the fancy little (aka: robot hands) and we used to tidy up our mudroom cabinet at the beach house.
Episode #96: Our Complicated Relationship With Stuff
- Sherry: that Sherry is feeling especially affectionate towards throughout these shopping-free days. (I’m told they also come in other shades like and – so I now officially know more about eyebrow pencils than the average husband I think).
- John: Undercover High, you can on the A&E website. You just have to sign in with your cable provider (ours is Sling these days since they now offer more channels we like than PlaystationVue – you can read more about how we cut the cable here). And you can watch a brief trailer of it below:
Episode #95: Our House Is Too Big. There, We Said It.
- Sherry: for Mother’s Day to represent her 4 grandchildren. They also sell a version with two big birds if you want to represent two parents or grandparents instead.
- John: The that wowed me as a solution for watering plants at the beach house. Did I oversell how magical it was? Probably. But I’m really impressed with how light and easy it is to store when it’s not full of water, which is just what we needed out there.
Episode #94: Just When The Duplex Was Going So Well…
- Sherry: The our kids have been using like crazy. Our son got the for his birthday and word from a family member is that our daughter now has the coming her way for her birthday. It will be nice for them to have separate stations to work from (right now they have to take turns) and we might still snag the at some point.
- John: The meticulous artwork of on Instagram. She sells on her website, and I feel like they’d look great alone or in a big gallery wall.
Episode #93: One Month. No Superfluous Shopping. Can We Do It?
- Sherry: The reboot on Netflix that has Sherry laughing and crying and clapping. There’s a tiny clip in the trailer below from the police officer episode she spoke about, but if you want to skip ahead and watch that one first – it’s Episode #3.
- John: Large outdoor planters, especially ones like we have (#1 in the mood board above) that you can simply pop a cheap fern into for some instant greenery. Here are some more of our favorites: / / / / / / / / /
Episode #92: The Household Staples We Never Buy
- Sherry: , which have kept our kids surprisingly busy and are surprisingly not that messy (especially if you store each batch in a small tupperware with the lid open so it doesn’t get moldy).
- John: The books we’ve both been reading on our recent travels: , , and . Warning: they’re pretty dark!
Episode #91: When Is A House Sale You Made Bad For Resale?
- Sherry: , a website where you can order personalized messages from celebrities (well, “celebrities”). John got Sherry from the Real Housewives of New York City and she still screams every time she listens to it.
- John: Mail order boxsprings that you assemble yourself, like we recently ordered for our guest room. It’s more affordable than some store-bought ones (which cost extra to deliver) but these came shipped from Amazon for free. Pictures below is a wooden one we had previously, but since went into our bedroom
Episode #90: What To Do When A Project Starts To Suck
- Sherry: , which Sherry raved about feeling like socks. They also come in as well. I’m relieved to report that they don’t look like someone put their foot into a Desani bottle, and it’s also pretty cool that they’re machine washable.
- John: Going on double dates with friends!
Episode #89: A Year Without Shopping
- Sherry: on HGTV, featuring brother and sister team Steve and Leann Ford (above) because of their bold and intersting spaces that aren’t like everything else we’e seeing on HGTV these days.
- John: , the t-shirt subscription service we mentioned. I’ve been pretty impressed with the quality of them (versus what I typically wear which is usually Target, Old Navy, or free shirts from the various races I run). You can choose the size, the neckline (crew or V-neck), and plain ($9) or graphic tees ($11). Below are some samples of their designs:
Episode #88: Whatever Happened To Privacy In The Bathroom?
- Sherry: Little, analog tabletop clocks likethat we got for our kitchen and others that promise not to tick loudly, like those shown below: / / / / /
- John: , that is very reminiscent of the Dirty John podcast we dug back in Episode #69.
Episode #87: Lessons From The Messiest Homes In America
- Sherry: which is a great family-friendly show that we all enjoy.
- John: Trigger bar clamps (seen in action above during this DIY floating shelf project). Mine are (the four-pack is about $22) which seem to be one of the better deals out there. I also have , but I use them less often.
Episode #86: How Our Life Together Almost Didn’t Happen
- Sherry: that Sherry is gaga for (marked down from $49 to $29).
- John: . Or if you’ve already got a battery, Amazon has. Also, this thet set that I keep handy too. It’s less than $8!
Episode #85: What We Got Wrong In Our Beach House Kitchen
- Sherry: New (to us) scenets of Mrs. Meyer’s including Iowa Pine and Basil, specifically the and . And the even though Iowa Pine is “limited edition” we still found it on Amazon ( or a ).
- John: (and the expansion pack) as well as , which are board games we’ve been having fun playing with as we research making our own!
Episode #84: Things We Can’t Agree On Lately
- Sherry: Crystals! Including thoes shown above, some of which came from a local shop but many she picked up on Etsy from shops like , , , and .
- John: that we now own four times over (plus a pack of ) to hold shampoo, soap, and other bath stuff in our showers here and at the beach house. They’ve been incredibly reliable (knock on wood). Much more so than the ones we grabbed at Target one day (specifically, which crashed to the ground in mere minutes)
Episode #83: The Loophole We Found In Our Duplex Delay
- Sherry: Extra-long shower curtains, like (96″ x 72″) and we have in the 9ft ceiling-ed bathroom above, and the and a that we use anywhere with 8ft ceilings.
- John: The Guided Runs on the (specifically the “Deuces” and “Rhythm And Roll” speed workouts). Also, !
Episode #82: What It’s Really Like To Live In A Tiny House
- Sherry: Letterboards, specifically this pink letterboard we got for the beach house (it’s ). Ours is the “Light Pink” version, but they’ve got a bunch of others – like and .
- John: that I got for Christmas, which included and – which makes it much less expensive than the bulbs (the can be any color and any tone of white) or the bulbs (which can be any tone of white).
Episode #81: …And Then Our Pipes Froze
- Sherry: Large-scale accessories, like the that solved a cluttered-looking console in our dining room. Above are some others she’s loving lately: // / / / / /
- John: , a fascinating read about why we love (or can learn to love) the cities and towns that we reside in.
Episode #80: How We Knew It Was Time To Move
- Sherry: The show The Sinner, here’s where you can find it (the whole season is $15). The USA site has if you want to test drive it first).
- John: The new we bought which has Roku built right in. We mounted it using (which was a well-timed hand-me-down from my aunt) and used to snake the power cord through the wall.
Episode #79: A Dateline-Worthy True Crime At The Beach House?!
- Sherry: that was a Christmas present from John. It looks like the prices have gone up since we purchased it before Christmas, but I got her the 48 x 72″ size in the 12-pound weight (it’s supposed to be around 10% of your body weight) in the Gray Rhombus cover.
- John: That’s me above, sporting my super sexy laser enhancing safety goggles that make my laser lines much more clear while cutting wood. I’m not sure what brand mine are (they came with my saw), but this would do the trick.
Episode #78: How We (Mostly) Pulled Off A Minimal Christmas
- Sherry: on Bravo, the show that is a surprisingly fascinating social experiment. I’ll link to so you can see it for yourself. Everything’s blurred, but it’s still too NSFW to embed here – ha!
- John: , a game that we had tons of (grown-up) fun playing with some friends over the holiday. If you’re a fan, we highly recommend it! Above is one of the card combos that had us cracking up
Episode #77: Sherry Vs. The Bathtub, Beach House Edition
- Sherry: The that we have been enjoying for two Christmas seasons so far (and just added ’em to the beach house too). They’re SUCH AN UPGRADE from the plug-in ones you have to turn on and off all the time – plus, look ma, no cords! We love that they’re completely auto-pilot after you turn them on for the first time each season (it makes going to bed so much faster than running around to every window half asleep).
- John: , for music discovery and creating playlists, but also because now you can !!!
Episode #76: So About That Beach Duplex We Bought…
- Sherry: The we used to make some of the cleaning supplies that were getting buried in a basket under our sink a whole lot easier to access. Also, this that we use for Sherry’s morning routine stuff downstairs, like vitamins and that apple cider vinegar that she smears all over her face with cotton balls every morning.
- John: The quirky/hilarious podcast including these episodes: , , or . And Sherry’s favorite so far has been .
Episode #75: It’s The Most Clutterful Time Of The Year
- Sherry: we bought on Black Friday along with we scored as a $5 add-on with my order. We used the plug on our Christmas tree, so you can see it in action in .
- John: If you want to score some throwback books for your kids, here’s a bunch of that are really cheap. They’ve also got similar sets for like and if you’re looking for something less spooky.
Episode #74: The Big Fight We Had Over A Fridge
- Sherry: Holiday cards from Minted, thanks to their free receipient address printing. Above are some designs we’re loving this year (we ordered #4!): / / / / / / / /
- John: The from Social Print Studio that I can’t stop recommending. We’re already gathering photos to make a batch of 2018 calendars for the whole family.
- Special episode so no “We’re Digging” this week!
Episode #72: Welp, There Goes The Living Room!
- Sherry: Bed risers, like that we’ve used in the beach house to create more hidden storage and give the beds a more comfortable height (extra long we also helpful).
- John: , the British drama/mystery that we recently watched on Netflix that’s super good and full of twists and turns!
Episode #71: Why You Don’t See Childproofing Stuff In Our House
- Sherry: that she ended up wearing on Rachael Ray (and here’s )as well as she bought just in case and the she got for around the house.
- John: (pictured right below) that looks MUCH better in exposed bulb fixtures since it so closely resembles an Edison bulb – without that super yellow/orange tinted light. You can see the difference between it and our (below, left – which are still a great choice for enclosed fixtures).
Episode #70: The Craziness Behind Our Rachael Ray Show Appearance
- Sherry: Some of the great wall hanging options Target has lately, including the four above that we’ve purchased: / / /
- John: All of the spookily over-the-top Halloween decorations blogger Brooklyn Limestone does every year: / / / / / / / / /
Episode #69: The Upside To The End Of Fixer Upper
- Sherry: Fun kids bedding from unexpected places (we usually shop , , and – but there’s lots of cool stuff in spots like , , and too! Above are some of our favorite finds: / / / / / / /
- John: The that we’ve both been loving. Both of our mouths hung open for a good ten minutes during the 6th and final episode. So captivating.
Episode #68: There’s No Shame In The Fake Plant Game
- Sherry: Fake plants, like the ones shown above:
- The we have in our foyer & kitchen
- The on our front porch
- The that we bought with the ginkgo branches (can’t wait to bust it out for Christmas)
- Sadly the faux fiddle leaf figs we have are no longer sold, but we’ve heard good things about
- Some other bloggers also swear by
- This is great for a tabletop or a bookcase
- Here’s we’ve seen that people rave about
- These are those that our friend makes locally. We’ve purchased some light pink ones and she’s constantly updating her collections, so warning: they’re addictive.
- John: The “Do Not Disturb While Driving” feature on the new iPhone iOS 11 update (and here’s on its capabilities)
Episode #67: What We Regret About Our Previous Home Renos
- Sherry: The Good Place, a hilarious sitcom that you can binge and catch (don’t skip Season 1 though! Season 2 won’t make any sense!)
- John: The $90 that I bought for use at the beach house (and around our own home). I love that the “hybrid” part means it can plug in if the battery dies.
Episode #66: Are Meal Delivery Kits Really Worth It?
- Sherry: that we’ve been using to wrangle our snack cups of guacamole & hummus. (we have the “Medium” ones). Here’s in case those go out of stock.
- John: is an app (it stands for “If This, Then That”) that does lots of fun and useful things by connecting your web accounts and smart devices (a sampling of them are showing bel0w). And it’s all FREE!
- Sherry: Salt lamps, like this (one for our living room and one for the office – seen below) and for each of the bedrooms and our kitchen.
- John: The (I purchased , since I already owned a couple) for quick and easy clean-up.
Episode #64: How We Paid Off The Mortgage On Our House (!!!)
- Sherry: Decorative shelf bracket, like those shown below, as an easy way to add function to a wall (especially when you don’t want to just hang another fame): / / / / / / / / / /
- John: The that we use to remedy our old not-capable-of-holding-water tub drains.
Episode #63: Let’s Talk About Money & How To Spend It Smarter
- Sherry: Mermaid Fabric, like , , and , which we spotted in the wild as some abstract art meets keep-kids-hand-busy display at a jewelry store in Cape Charles (shown above). Such a smart craft idea for a kids room!
- John: that we use for traveling. We love its compact size, the included air pump, and the fact that it hasn’t ripped or leaked in almost 4 years of use.
Episode #62: What The New Owners Changed In Our Old Houses
- Sherry: , her new favorite coconut drink for a boost of natural caffeine
- John: , an amazing non-fiction book about a long line of arsons on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, just north of our beach house a few years ago. It’s like true-crime, plus weird romance, plus social commentary all wrapped up into one well-written tale.
Episode #61: How to Conquer Paper Clutter (Once And For All!)
- Sherry: The 3M Command “velcro strips” that we use to keep our gallery walls straight come in lots of sizes (see below). We like , and often cut some of vertically to fit behind our frames so we get two for the price of one.
- John: , which is the perfect date night movie (). It’s probably leaving theaters soon, so hurry!
Episode #60: Game-Changing Organization Tips From The Pros
- Sherry: The and catalogs, which are so packed with inspiration they’re practically free design books
- John: For those disappointed that our novelty sock venture wasn’t real, to fulfill all of your sock-of-the-month needs. It’s mom approved!
- Sherry: that’s hosted by two comedians, including Casey Wilson of SNL and Happy Endings.
- John: The we bought right before heading to the beach house to help us tile after hours without electricity. The USB charger to keep our phones alive was the MVP.
Episode #58: Why We Stopped Sharing Our Kids On The Internet
- This was a “Special Episode” so no We’re Digging this week!
Episode #57: The Home Design Choices That Drive Us Crazy
- Sherry: Liane Moriarty’s books, like (which they recently made into that HBO series). Sherry’s favorites are actually and , and she’s got and on her to-read-next list.
- John: , which is like spell-check but for grammar and comes a free extension/plugin for yoru brwoser OR just copy and paste your text into their website.
Episode #56: The Big Mistake We Made Selling Our House By Owner
- Sherry: Havaiana’s and which look more like sandals but they feel like flip flops.
- John: that we got to finally wrangle our garden hose in the backyard (and we repurposed the old hose pot as an actual pot for a fern)!
Episode #55: What’s Feng Shui? And Are We Screwing It Up?
- Sherry: Black one piece bathing suits that she tried on during her hunt. and are the ones she ended up keeping, and she shared a few notes for other small-headed short gals in the graphic above. / / / / / /
- John: This that I’m sporting these days. I got it in navy (it doesn’t look as “distressed” as it does in the sales pic) but will probably go snag either the or too.
Episode #54: What We’d Change About Our $4000 Backyard Wedding
- Sherry: Four couches that Sherry is imagining in our living room (not necessarily in these colors): 1 –, 2 –, 3 –, 4 –
- John: A new backpack to upgrade our worn Jansport. Here are some of the bags we’ve got our eyes on: the Rickshaw bags (, ) are a little pricier, but may feel more polished than the billboard vinyl versions from Rareform (, ).
Episode #53: The Curveball That Blew Our Beach House Timeline
- Sherry: Above are some of the Ikea products that we’re happy to see on Amazon (heads up: prices are sometimes higher than what you’d find in Ikea stores, so this is really best used when it’s not easy to get to an Ikea in person): / / / / / / / / / / / / * / /
- *Meatball sauce not to scale (ok, neither is anything else) UPDATE: We learned after this podcast went live that Ikea released a statement saying these are 3rd party sellers, and not Ikea (despite being listed as “sold by: Ikea” on Amazon). Bummerssss. They did say they’re exploring the idea of selling on Amazon in the future though, so here’s hoping!
- John: My Father’s Day present of having two neighborhood kids spread my mulch for me so I didn’t have to!
Episode #52: Six Phone Calls That Saved Us $1500
- Sherry: Watching YouTube videos with the kids on the big TV, namely kid-friendly and still grown-up-worthy stuff like (fav: the video), (fav: ), (fav: ), and Rosanna Pansino’s (fav: )
- John: The (below) we bought that lives permanently (well, at least for the summer) in our backyard. It easily fits two adults… but does not come with any defense system against little brothers wielding big inflatable balls. Also, that a friend gave us and we’re excited to add to the mix.
Episode #51: Why We Want To Tear The Deck Off Our House
- Sherry: Tsh Oxenreider’s , which has given us the travel bug. You can also follow her on her blog, , and her podcast, .
- John: Wet saws, my love of which has been rekindled thanks to my aunt’s backsplash project, so below are some links to mine and a few others you might want to consider if you’ve got a tile project (or ten) in your future.
- – This is ours, and we love the sliding cutting tray, stand, and laser sight.
- – This is similar to the starter saw we used for years. It’ll get the job done, but the low price makes it pretty basic in terms of features.
- , – This portable saw is smaller and would work great for larger tiles, but requires a steadier hand.
- – The higher price on this puppy gets you features like a larger blade, a collapsible stand, a bigger work surface, and a spray guard.
Looking for more of what we’ve been digging? Click here to see the items from Episode #1 – #50.
*This page contains affiliate links*