You guys know that we like to take a moment each month to thank our sponsors (you know, the people who help keep our site up and running… and make the other 40+ posts possible). But this month we’re getting Missy Elliott on you. Aka: putting our thing down, flipping it, and reversing it (read: trying something different). Instead of just naming them and generally dropping a quick description of their company as a whole, we’re giving you a snapshot of one thing that we’re loving from each of them (in quick thumbnail and bullet form). Call it getting a bit more personal if you will. And doing a little virtual window shopping, which we’re always down for.
Oh and at the very bottom of this post we’ve also collected all of the discounts they’re offering into one quick spot, so you can scroll down to save some loot. You might just find a picture of Burger worked in there too- you know, just for good measure.
- Tons of personalized items, like this illustrated plate, from .
- ‘s spooky Halloween decor, like this new pumpkin/black cat wreath.
- Virtual room makeover advice from pro interior designers via .
- = waterproof underlayment in roll form. Tiling here I come!
- Mounted text art commemorating famous cities (like NYC) from .
- Natural soy in unique scents like baby powder, sangria, & bamboo.
- The industrial chic look that is rocking in their latest catalog.
- Online tutorials and free DIY tiling workshops every Saturday at .
- City skyline vinyl decals from and their custom decal design tool.
- This spa glass tile (amongst others) from The Glass Mosiac Oulet, aka.
- The Pierre mirror from . Sherry says: “ooh, sparkly…”
- All of the colorful custom wood frames to choose from when design a
- Personalized “Home Sweet Home” print from.
- These aqua stone earrings from that Sherry loves.
- Fun vintage finds, like these pink glass goblets on virtual flea market .
- This salt & pepper print from (it also boasts my wife’s initials).
- Colorful sustainably printed goods from like this peacock pad.
- The latest issue of that’s getting us in the mood for fall!
- The cheery and education Alpha Tower print on canvas by
- Customizable rivet rings made from recycled materials by
- Photoshop overlays from that make awesome photos more awesome.
- Crazy discounts from like this half off food processor (baby food anyone?).
- Kid-friendly prints like this Stacked Dogs canvas from
- This pic of baby Burger making a call on his foot phone. Not a sponsor, we just liked it.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- : 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- : 15% off with the code YHL15
- : 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- : 15% off any order with code YHL10 (through October 22nd)
- : 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- : $20 off your first order with code YHL