Here they are, the show notes for Episode #6 of kokokara Has A Podcast. On this week’s episode we talk with Tiffani Thiessen about designing her kitchen, cooking for celebs on her show Dinner at Tiffani’s, and serve up a Saved By The Bell inspired decorating quiz. We also dive into a big construction project that John’s working on, share an embarrassing realtor blunder, and explain exactly how Nate Berkus has inspired Sherry in the bathroom.
You can listen to it on , , and – or play it below! Then use this page to check out any links, notes, or photos that we referenced.
This page is where we’ve put all the links, notes, & photos that go along with what we talked about in this installment of our podcast.
- Here are and we used to give our front landscaping a little haircut (we bought both of them when we lived in our first house, so they’ve been going strong for 9+ years!). We also use for smaller/more detailed clipping jobs.
Hey Nate Berkus, We Tried It
- Here’s what our shower bottles looked like after channeling Nate Berkus and peeling off their labels, complete with our lovely blue tile that’s winking back at us. The tube on the top shelf is one of those printed bottles, so there’s no label to remove, but it’s . In summary: our bathroom still desperately needs a makeover, but our bottles get a B+.
Tiffani Thiessen Interview
- You can check out Tiffani’s home and more on her website,
- You can catch reruns of on the Cooking Channel (it also shows up on the Food Network too sometimes), and Season 3 is coming later this year.
- Tiffani’s house has also been featured in and . And there’s a tour of on her blog. Below you can sneak a peek at her kitchen and her living room.
- Also, this hilarious Jimmy Fallon clip that we referenced in the episode is worth your time.
- Here are the Saved By The Bell-inspired paint colors we quizzed Tiffani on: , , (as in Lark Voorhies, who played Lisa Turtle), , and (as in The Max, where they hung out after school). And it turns out there are TWO Bayside paint colors: is actually the teal one, and is more of a steel blue color.
- Here are two of the candles that Sherry sniff-approved while soaking up her alone time in Target (this marble one and this pineapple one were her favorites). And she grabbed this jewelry cleaner.
- Here’s the that we installed in our garage to help make it brighter. They also sell if you need that option.
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
*This page contains affiliate links