Show notes for Episode #10 of kokokara Has A Podcast coming atcha! In this week’s episode, we share a trio of recent mishaps, from a yard project that went awry and an anniversary gift that got away from us to the random event that nearly broke Sherry’s finger. We also tap the owner of a fabric and upholstery business to get the inside scoop on curtain mistakes to avoid, ways to save money, and what’s trending in the textile world.
You can listen to this episode on , , or – or play it below! Then use this page to check out any links, notes, or photos that we referenced.
This page just has all the links, notes, & photos that go along with what you just heard).
- In case you missed it on the blog already, here’s the full scoop on our new shed!
- And here’s where we insert another reminder to before doing any digging outside (<— dude, get on that)
- If you’re looking to paint your house like a hipster, here’s , , , and two Farmer’s Markets to choose from (one from & one from ).
- And if you want to learn more about J.D. Scott, here’s that PopSugar article:
Insider Info On Fabric & Upholstery
- Here’s , in particular, you might enjoy which has lots of eye candy of the rooms they help to makeover.
- If you want to see some of the projects they’ve done with us, you can tour our showhouse (all of the curtains and the guest room headboard are their masterpieces) or you can check out their generous donations to our holiday makeover for the Children’s Hospital of Richmond.
- Oh, and here’s that rocking chair Sherry reupholstered. We covered the “saga” in two parts: part 1 and part 2 (oh man, she was so proud there for a second)
- I bet you’ve been waiting to feast your eyes on this lovely photo of Sherry and her busted (but not broken!) finger, clutching her beloved
- And you can find wherever you download our podcast (if you’d rather listen to clips of the show, just browse )
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
*This page contains affiliate links*