I’m a little late with this, so thank you to everyone who so sweetly inquired about the whereabouts of our annual gift guide. Here she blows! We’ve crammed everything into one big post – so here you’ll find a gift guide for grown-ups, one for the kids (including a bunch of things we got for our own kids or that they already have & love) and a bonus gift guide full of stuff that’s under $20 (some is even under $10 – and a few things are under $5!!!). So without further ado, let’s get to the goods.
Holiday Gifts For Grown Ups
- 1. I’ve purchased four of these ( & are my faves).
- 2. is a practical yet beautiful gift that’d get appreciated every day.
- 3. This well rated comes with the wristlet (it’s basically a 3-in-1 gift!).
- 4. Santa got me last year and the photos are pure eye candy.
- 5. This is beautiful, functional, & can slip into nearly any room.
- 6. These are 95% cuter than the old painting clothes I sleep in.
- 7. Some of the best gifts are splurges you wouldn’t get yourself, like this.
- 8. Gadget loving John asked Santa for these that are voice controlled by Alexa.
- 9. We’ve had this for years & LOVE it (no cord!). Just got the beach house one!
- 10. We all have that glamorous friend & this is her in cheese board form.
- 11. The charm is basically dripping off of this in its deep green color.
- 12. Nothing’s more satisfying than a (nothing!). Here’s the one we have/love.
- 13. Also on John’s list is an , which does tons & even works as an intercom.
- 14. This is another one of those good looking yet practical gifts.
- 15. Move over other gifts on this list, because are my favorite thing of the year.
- 16. A keeps everything organized, yet easily transportable. Win/win.
- 17. John agonized over new laptop bag & tons of you said “!” Good call, he loves it.
- 18. This is marked down & SO COZY (we have one on our couch). Defintiely something they’d use for years. Or get it for yourself and thank me later ;)
Ok, three deep breaths and then it’s onto the stuff for the kids! HUZZAH!
Holiday Gifts For Kiddos
- 1. has gorgeous pages that could also be framed!
- 2. This is such a thoughtful gift (hello, family heirloom?!)
- 3. Patches are the perfect stocking stuffers with a built-in activity! Love this .
- 4. Yup, more patches! Our kids dig the DIY nature of ’em. Like this
- 5. These kill me. Make shirts, decorate a jean jacket, we even do doll clothes.
- 6. Our girl loves robots, so we got her this & can’t wait for her reaction.
- 7. I can’t explain why kids love pushing something around like more than any other gift, but it’s a true phenomenon.
- 8. This will get broken out for every stuffed animal picnic. So sweet.
- 9. Santa’s also bringing to our house this year. Such a fun game for kids of all ages.
- 10. These books are beautiful & total classics (great sale right now!).
- 11. My friend Heather makes these amazing and the kids adore them.
- 12. In our house, blocks are always a favorite. This is awesome.
- 13. are kinda like patches. Great for stockings & there’s a built-in activity!
- 14. Kids flock to these like crazy. Great for little artists & inventors.
- 15. Speaking of little inventors, we have and it’s a favorite.
- 16. Our kids are so into . They have & & take ’em everywhere.
- 17. Fun hats like this are great stocking stuffers that go over really well.
- 18. Our kids love toys like this . Tempted to get it as their “joint gift.”
- 19. One last fun hat (this time it’s a ) for the dino-loving kids in your life.
And now onto my personal favorite gift guide of the year. The under $20 roundup! I love the idea of something inexpensive yet super thoughtful or even personalized. So let’s dive right in.
Holiday Gifts Under $20
- 1. This $8 makes for a cute gift with hot chocolate mix or cookies inside.
- 2. This sweet is so beautiful and thoughtful. I’d tuck little notes inside too.
- 3. This comes in so many great colors (love the brown & black too) and it’s $9.99!
- 4. When a shirt makes me LOL, it makes it onto the gift guide. Well done, .
- 5. I love a fun combo-move gift, so this cute + any plant = a fun choice.
- 6. You know I love earrings fiercely & these are so chic.
- 7. Staying on the earring train for a sec to shout out these !
- 8. These pretty personalized feeling are a sweet idea.
- 9. A fun also feels customized and thoughtful.
- 10. Just heard a on the mantel is good luck (I have one!). Cute story & gift!
- 11. These come in such great colors! Pop in a flower for extra credit.
- 12. This is a blogger fav & it’s easy to see why. Such a versatile shape too.
- 13. We love ( too). She also has !
- 14. For the person who has everything: an $8 is adorable & functional.
- 15. This is one of the best deals here (free monogrammed dog name!)
- 16. Everyone’s telling me these are so good. And I love both colors!
- 17. These are another personalized gift that doesn’t break the bank.
- 18. Pom pom hats are strangely flattering. I’m really feeling for under $8.
- 19. When I say the words “butterfly print” you might think “um… no thanks.” But is so so beautiful. Actually is awesome. Also is full of gorgeous printables that I’m LOVING!
And since there are some pretty great sales going on right now, here’s what I’ve found so far:
- – Flash sales up to 50% off
- – Up to 40% off select categories & free shipping over $49
- – 20% off all in stock items
- – Up to 40% off markdowns
- – BOGO 50% off clothing, shoes, and accessories & up to 30% off Christmas decor
- – Take an extra 30% off sale items
- – Up to 50% off ready-to-ship furniture
- – Tons of cyber deals up to 70% off
- – Up to 30% off seasonal decor
- – Up to 30% off select items & free shipping on $100+ with code SHIPJOY
- – Up to 30% off bedding, throws, PJs, and robes
- – Gifts from $4 and up to 50% off winter faves
- – 40% off your purchase + extra 20% off outerwear & more
- – 40% off everything with the code SOGOOD
- – 20% off full prices styles with the code MONDAY
So there it is. Ho-ho-hope you guys got some fun gift ideas (that groaner of a pun was my gift to you for making it to the bottom of this post). And feel free to tell us what you’re giving (and hoping to receive) on or . I’m off to have a completely reasonable and not at all insane lunch of holiday cookies and apple cider. Tis the season!
Psst- We’ll be back with pics of our house all decorated for Christmas later this week :)
*This post contains affiliate links*