As is the tradition, I’m a little late with this. Ha! But here it is! (I’m also late with my actual gift buying, so I better get cracking). We like to put all of our gift guides in one place, so below you’ll find the one we made for grown-ups, another one for kids, and (my personal favorite) one full of stuff that’s under $15.
Gifts For Grown-Ups
Here’s what we’re loving, either firsthand stuff we bought for ourselves and have really enjoyed – or things we’re getting for friends & family (or hoping to find under the tree).
- 1 / (4/$25): It would be so much fun to have an “award ceremony” at a family gathering, complete with victory laps & acceptance speeches.
- 2 / ($78-98): I bought this robe to wear around the house & I’m OBSESSED. So soft, there’s a tie inside so it doesn’t flap open, and IT HAS POCKETS! I’m living my best life.
- 3 / ($28): Always love a personalized gift that makes things easier for people. No more writing out return addresses & they’ll think of you every time they use it.
- 4 / ($25): Another sweet personalized ornament that you can give to someone who went on an epic trip (also works for someone who moved).
- 5 / ($28+): I can’t get over how dainty and pretty these are. All you need to know is someone’s birthday and it feels totally unusual and sweet.
- 6 / ($63-104): I bought these & can’t get over how much I love them. Incredibly soft & well made – you can buy to keep them fluffy forever (I’ve heard from people who’ve had ’em 8 years!).
- 7 / ($18): A hilarious mug filled with candy, hot cocoa mix, or an adult beverage is always fun. Plus pants are super overrated.
- 8 / ($20 w/ code CHEER): Love that these are colorful & interesting enough not to feel basic, but they’d work with practically any sofa, armchair, or bed.
- 9 / ($49): I’m so into this cool metallic finish & that it’s two bags in one. Also comes in black, cognac, and a cool blue-gray.
- 10 / ($30): John loves this vest he got for himself this year and we even found ($14 today!) for our son. Fun fact: when they wear ’em together my heart explodes.
- 11 / ($42): When I asked John what he thought I should add to this gift guide, this is the first thing he sent me. Think it’s a hint?
- 12 / ($22 – 30% off today): Yet another totally personalized gift idea, and it comes in rose gold, white gold, sterling silver, etc.
- 13 / ($19): These stamped leather keychains come in tons of colors, and you can put someone’s nickname or even a place on it (like “Pink House” or “Smith Manor”)
- 14 / ($29): Such a great gift for anyone with a home, pretty much. Suddenly you can carry 20 tools that would take 10 trips.
- 15 / ($50 – 35% off today): I don’t think I need to explain why this cozy fleece pullover would be everyone’s favorite, but I’ll just say this: it’s like wearing a cloud (with pockets!).
- 16 / ($28): This is one of those items in your closet that pulls together tons of outfits and looks pricier than it is. That wood ring! Real leather! I’m smitten.
- 17 / ($20): I’d love a bluetooth speaker like this on the bathroom sink for blasting hiphop while I shower (comes in blue & gray).
- 18 / ($21 – 40% off w/ code CHEER): These are so beautiful and actually functional! I’d put ’em in a pretty wood bowl on the coffee table for impromptu games.
Gifts For Kids
Once again we put things we actually own and love in here, along with stuff we’re buying our kids this year, or considering for other little cousins & friends.
- 1 / ($42): Words can’t express how much fun this would be to hang in kid’s room – and it’s an actual kite, so it can come down and fly.
- 2 / ($13): It’s so much fun to open a box and see your name in crayons – especially if you have a name that isn’t always found on those premade signs and keychains!
- 3 / ($38): Who doesn’t want to color all over a coloring book dress and make it completely your own?! LOVE this!
- 4 / ($56): Such a fun way to get kids into photography, and see the world through their eyes!
- 5 / ($39): Our daughter’s actually learning the ukelele in school (no more recorder concerts! They switched!!!). She’d LOVE THIS.
- 6 / ($28): Our kids have only ever had John’s hand-me-down Lego blocks from his childhood, so we love that they now sell these huge basic block sets (without the price markup for licensed characters!)
- 7 / ($15): We’ve already got in our library and it’s GREAT. Next I want this one.
- 8 / ($14): We bought this book and our daughter filled it up with the coolest sketches & inventions – so great for imaginations & I’m keeping it forever.
- 9 / ($12): We recently found a YouTuber who documented her entries in this interactive (and destructive!) journal. It’s full of fun prompts and such a cool concept.
- 10 / ($31): Pretend play is big at our house, so a cash register is one of those things that would get so much use. Love that it’s wood and has a scanner & a credit card you can slide.
- 11 / ($30): My robe lovin’
self hasrubbed off on our daughter and she’s asked for a robe for herself! I LOVE IT.
- 12 / ($21): Not to be outdone in coziness, our son has dinosaur slippers that he wears nonstop. So as weird as it sounds, fun h slippers can make a great gift!
- 13 / ($9): So cute and under $10! Everyone loves a donut… and you’d be amazed how many of these their stuffed animals will “eat” ;)
- 14 / ($15): A big cuddly pillow that doubles as an animal friend is always a good idea.
- 15 / ($20): This game says 14+ on
box, but reviewers say 8 year olds enjoy it, so we think it’s a great option for our -loving 3rd grader.
- 16 / ($90 now – it used to be $150!): Ok, this is just about the coolest block set I’ve ever seen! And I love that it’s 40% off right now.
- 17 / ($26): How cute is this custom kids letter jacket?! Ours love anything with their names on them – and a jacket is so useful along with being fun.
- 18 / ($5): Nostalgia forever!!! Our daughter has and loves her charm bracelet. And at $5 this one isn’t too precious.
Gifts Under $15
Here’s my favorite list to make each year, just because I’m always amazed at how many budget-friendly things are out there that’ll make so many people smile BIG.
- 1 / ($10): These are basically the beach house master bathroom in mug form! Fill ’em with candy or cocoa mix & marshmallows and they’re great gifts!
- 2 / ($5.50): Can’t forget our favorite four-leggers and these dog treats shaped like lumps of coal made me snicker.
- 3 / ($10.49): Giving someone you love a personal photo (of their kids, you guys together, etc) in a lovely frame is always a hit. I’m also loving ($10.49).
- 4 / ($3.99!!!): Such a great grandparent gift with a photo of you or your kids or even some art they’ve drawn. We give them to both of our parents every year.
- 5 / ($12.99): So cute for the chef or the baker in your life! The little wisk kills me.
- 6 / ($9): These make such great neighbor gifts. Just wrap a ribbon around the lid and you’re done!
- 7 / ($14.99): John’s a die-hard beard oil enthusiast. So if you know and love someone with a beard, give ’em some and watch their face light up with joy.
- 8 / ($12.99): I love the cool shape of these & they come in other colors (also love the white & the tortoise ones!)
- 9 / ($11.55): If you wish you journaled more, this makes it easy and shows you how much can change over 5 years. It’s lots of fun to go back and read it.
- 10 / ($12 – down from $25): I have a camel colored crossbody bag this size and it’s still going strong! Goes with everything and I love the little latch hardware on this one.
- 11 / ($9 down from $22): I love a little knitted winter hat with a pompom (surprise I have one just like this in black).
- 12 / (4 for $4.97!!!!): I love gifts that you pair with something fun – so these cups all nested with a little container of sprinkles inside would be so sweet. And you can’t beat the price!
- 13 / ($14.95): I love the idea of planting these outside (or inside in a pot) to show your cat a good time. They also sell sets to grow or which also make good gifts.
- 14 / (3 for $4.99!!!): Such a sweet gift for someone to put near the kitchen or bathroom sink for their rings. They also work for tea bags if you serve tea a lot.
- 15 / ($12.99): We have and love ($29.99), so we’ve been considering adding packs like ($12.99) or ($12.99).
- 16 / ($10.49): Another gift for a four legged friend in your life, and I love the design of this one. Fancy pup.
- 17 / ($12.99): John bought this a few months ago and LOVES it. Keeps his pockets from getting too bulky, and it’s incredibly well reviewed.
- 18 / ($14.95): I mentioned these when I linked to my Ugg slippers, but even if you don’t have them… YOU CAN PUT THESE IN ANY SHOES TO MAKE ‘EM COZY! Rain boots. Flat old slippers. Winter boots. Etc. It’s a lifehack for real.
- 19 / (2 for $10): I love pretty little notebooks! Always useful for keeping in your purse or the car or by the bed.
- 20 / ($14.99): So I have this thing with animal desk accessories…
- 21 / ($12.99): I ADORE these so much I’m about to put them in my cart so they don’t sell out. Treat yo self!
And since there are some pretty great sales going on right now, here’s what I’ve found so far:
- Pottery Barn – 25% off sitewide & free shipping – use the code JINGLE here
- Crate & Barrel – Up to 70% off here
- West Elm – 20% off furniture, 25% off rugs, and 20-50% off bedding, see it all here
- CB2 – Up to 40% off furniture and holiday decor here
- Target – Today only, 30% off home here
- Urban Outfitters – Up to 50% off gift items here
- Anthropologie – Up to 50% off ready-to-ship furniture here
- Overstock – Up to 70% off & free shipping here
- Rejuvenation – 20% off your order & free shipping here
- World Market – Save an extra 30% with code REWARDFORYOU here
- Serena & Lily – Up to 30% off here
- Old Navy – Gifts from $4 and up to 60% the entire store here
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase here
- Gap – 40% off your purchase with the code WINTERFUN here
- J Crew – 50% off your entire purchase with code MONDAY here
Psst – To see last year’s lists, a lot of which is still linked and for sale, click here
*This post contains affiliate links*